Fulton Waters is seeking a results driven Business development executive with 15+ years’ experience setting, and executing growth strategy. The Candidate should be highly organized and have a proven track record of negotiating high value relationships either on behalf of high growth companies or Fortune 1000 enterprises.
Reporting directly to the CEO of Fulton Waters, the Enterprise Partner will work directly with several of our high growth clients, working hand in hand with them to set strategy, open their rolodex to navigate to the right decision makers at target firms, and help through the negotiation process on behalf of our clients.
· Validating clients’ value propositions prior to engaging
· Helping to set strategic goals, targets and in some cases pricing
· Initiating conversations with decision makers at target organizations
· Shepherding the clients through the process and helping to negotiate on their behalf
· Advising on strategic tactics and negotiation throughout the process
The person we’re looking for is sales savvy, outgoing yet modest, confident but not arrogant. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for learning, is hardworking but not corporate, is a great written and spoken communicator and has a good sense of humor.
You must be a creative problem solver and be able to quickly gather internal consensus around solutions (new client solutions, new product solutions and issue resolution).
Aside from these characteristics, you:
· Have 15+ years of tactical and strategic experience driving growth through partnerships
· An extremely deep and strong network with decision makers in Fortune 1000 Enterprises. Ideally with a functional or industry focus
· Have a track record of success driving growth
· Savvy negotiator with an understanding how to create and capture value in a negotiation
· Are process oriented
· Have an interest in startups and the Tech sector
What we offer:
· Tremendous earnings potential
· Early member of a fast growing company (get in while you still can!)